London Contemporary Voices
About London Contemporary Voices
London Contemporary Voices is a modern and forward-thinking choir which first formed for Imogen Heaps Love The Earth concert at The Royal Albert Hall.
– Specialising in contemporary music, and new takes on traditional pieces
– Two 5-week seasons per year
– Rehearsals on Thursday evenings starting 14th April
– Multiple concerts at multiple venues across London
– Exciting projects including recording and festivals
– Collaborations with other musicians, groups and art forms
– High musical standards but with a lively, fun atmosphere!
Informal auditions are occassionally held for new members. If you would like to join the choir please e-mail us with a bit of info about your musical background. See our website for further details.